Friday, August 3, 2012

Up, Up, and Away!

First of all, I have got to be the luckiest girl in the world. I have had the greatest group of friends for my entire life. I wish I could just write paragraphs on each girl telling how great they are and what their friendship has meant to me. My little boy has no idea how lucky he is to come into the world with plenty of pseudo aunts (and 4 real aunts) who love him to pieces.
One friend in particular really went above and beyond to throw me the most beautiful baby shower I have ever seen. Walking into the perfectly decorated back yard literally brought tears to my eyes. Luckily for me, she is also a professional photographer and captured the entire event in a beautiful way. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. Thank you Linnea for being an amazing best friend for so many years!
{Pictures all courtesy of Linnea Farnsworth:  http://laf-photo.blogspot.com/}
kylee_shower_61kylee_shower_59
kylee_shower_62
kylee_shower_01
kylee_shower_04
kylee_shower_03kylee_shower_02
kylee_shower_06
kylee_shower_14kylee_shower_15
kylee_shower_17kylee_shower_18
kylee_shower_20kylee_shower_33
kylee_shower_30
kylee_shower_40kylee_shower_26kylee_shower_41kylee_shower_42
kylee_shower_49
kylee_shower_53kylee_shower_57
kylee_shower_50
Thank you to all who came, helped, and those who sent their love even though they couldn’t attend. I love you all and am lucky to have you in my life!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I couldn't be there. Linnea is such a talented lady! What a BEAUTIFULLLL shower!! And I love that some many lovely ladies are there. I hope baby copeland got a lot of fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this totally made me miss everyone so much! Linnea is a perfect friend she is so unbelievingly talented, creative and thoughtful. Just like you miss gorgeous Kylee. :) But it looks like a blast and everyone is so cute! I wish I could have been there- and I hope my sister has given you my gift for your new little boy. I'm not sure if she has or not, but I never got to see you so i gave her the present to give to you! so excited for you kylee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable theme! Linnea is co creative and very talented! What an adorable shower, probably one of the cutest I've ever seen. So so so sad I was out of town.=( It would have been so fun to see everyone. You're one sexy pregnant lady, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete