Monday, August 13, 2012

Maternity Pictures

I can not believe that I am about to have a baby. Looking at these pictures made me feel like a little girl, I don’t feel old enough or mature enough to be a mother! Guess there’s no going back now….thanks to Harlow Moon Photography for getting such fun shots!

tramel080212-319a

tramel080212-324bw

tramel080212-320

tramel080212-303

tramel080212-313bw

tramel080212-302

542329_347045592039801_618949531_n

283930_347045615373132_704519809_n

The countdown officially begins today…4 weeks! Though, I wouldn’t be opposed to cutting that in half. Smile

7 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw your new profile picture on fb, I was waiting for these. Kylee I am so excited for you to be mother. You are beautiful pregnant and I can't wait for the new addition to your family.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so pretty!! I can't believe you'll be a mommy either...lets go back to high school with purple robes and put off adulthood...k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready to add to our family tree. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Kylee! I love them. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are so gorgeous, wow! I will have to look at that photographer for baby pictures, it looks like they do a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! You are an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm kylee yu are stunning pregnant! Who are you? ;) seriously love the photos and your clothes, thar white dress is stunning. So excited for you can't believe how soon it is and trust me it will come sooner than you think!! Babies are so much fun a taste of heaven excited for you!

    ReplyDelete