I don’t know how I got spoiled enough to be thrown so many wonderful showers but I sure am grateful for so many wonderful friends. This first shower was thrown by my dear friend Hailey who is one of my fellow nurse co-workers. I actually met Hailey during nursing school when I did my capstone in the OR, she was my preceptor who got the opportunity of putting up with me for 240 hours of capstone goodness. I must have done something right though because I landed a job there and gained a whole group of great friends along the way.
These cookies were to-die-for cute. They were also the best tasting sugar cookies I have ever had… and I have had my fair share of sugar cookies.
I should post a better picture of those little baby Nikes….pure cuteness. When I showed James afterwards he asked, “How old does he have to be before he can wear those?”. He’s a little anxious to get this baby playin basketball with him.
Group shot of all of the cute ladies I work with- thanks for a wonderful shower, girls!
I’m so thankful that I not only love what I do but that I get to work with so many great people who are always supportive of me and who have been so accommodating throughout this long year of pregnancy.
Thanks again, Hailey!
The next shower was from another group of amazing friends. I met these girls about 4 years ago when we were all entering the roughest two years of our lives: Nursing School. I think that for most of us, those 2 years were some of the hardest of our lives. Not only did we have to make it through school but I think each of us had rough situations outside of school to deal with as well. I can honestly say that if I wouldn’t have had this group of girls during that time, I would not have passed my classes and I probably never would have finished my degree. If that doesn’t turn you into a group of best friends, I don’t know what does!
Isn’t this mustache party the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?
Thanks to Sara for letting us use her gorgeous backyard.
The girls all made the best homemade Café Rio that I have ever had. I think I had 3 very worthwhile plates of food. 3!
They also know the way to my heart- Coldstone ice cream cake. This stuff is seriously to die for.
“What? You’ve gained 50 pounds, Kylee?? I don’t know HOW……”
Love, love, love these girls. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and from the bottom of my never-ending stomach.
See? Spoiled. I know.
Both of these showers are so so cute. Love the mustache glasses-so clever!
ReplyDelete