Friday, August 19, 2011

The Operating Room

I have always been matchy…I don’t know what it is or why I do it but I love when I am matching. At work, we have to have our hair covered due to sterility issues and we have to wear hospital owned scrubs for the same reason. Since that makes it impossible to wear all of the cute scrubs that they make these days, people have started making cute scrub hats. I have a bountiful supply of cute hats and always wear a matching shirt underneath. (I wear the shirt since I am always freezing in the OR and figured since I’m wearing a shirt, it might as well coordinate with the rest of my outfit.) Anyway, I didn’t think much about it until people started commenting on the way that I always matched. I even started to get teased by my coworkers…that’s when I decided to make my statement. One day, I wore all the pink I had. My pink hat, my bright pink long sleeve shirt, my pink earrings, my bright pink bling watch and I even wore pink socks. I think people got a little jealous because Matt said he wanted in on this pink day action. This is the picture from our first official “pink day” (well, my second official). Silly, yes…but it sure did make for a fun day. I have the greatest job!

 IMG_0966

4 comments:

  1. Fun job!! :) And I've always been "matchy" too, I blame it on my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a fun way to make your srubs "new". love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So very Kylee, way to bring fun and style into your workplace. You would be such a fun coworker.

    ReplyDelete