Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Engagement Anniversary

Because we got married so late in December, sometimes it is hard to keep our anniversary separate from Christmas. I thought it may be a fun tradition to make a bigger deal of our engagement anniversary in August so that we have another reason to celebrate. This year, for our 2 year mark, we decided we were long overdue for some massages. We headed downtown for our 60 minutes of relaxation and then went to dinner at a place we frequented during our dating years. James loves his Macaroni and Cheese and with all of that gooey goodness, how can you not?

IMG_0922

IMG_0923

IMG_0924IMG_0926

You would think that James would be used to me always having a camera in his face by this point but he still tries to tell me to “not take a picture of him”.  He should know that I still take the picture and he just ends up looking like a goober. Someday he will learn..

IMG_0925

Attempt #2.

IMG_0927

I finally had to bribe him to get a picture together. Better a car snapshot than nothing. Still love you honey, even if you are a little camera shy.

IMG_0928

Today, one of my best friends from high school tied the knot with the man of her dreams. Nakita made one beautiful bride.

IMG_0932

Nakita and I became friends in yearbook class…we found out that we were very much alike…Josh fit the mold as well and we have been good friends with him ever since.

IMG_0941

IMG_0938IMG_0937

IMG_0943

IMG_0950

IMG_0952IMG_0955

IMG_0956

kyandkita

Congrats to the bride and groom! Can’t wait for you to enter the realms of married life!

3 comments:

  1. haha love that James is so camera shy- with such a photographer wife. But that last shot of you two is cute! And congrats to Nakita! She looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit with the pink lace skirt. So adorable. So I have never eaten at Noodles and Co before. I think i might go there on my lunch break today =) Thanks for posting that mouth watering photo of it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture with Nakita threw me off. I thought she married Josh!

    ReplyDelete