Sunday, August 28, 2011

La Caille

IMG_0978

My baby sister turned 21 this month. For her birthday, I took her for a beautiful brunch at La Caille. I had never been there before and it definitely lived up to all the hype.

IMG_0979

They didn’t have Diet Coke, so we settled with orange juice.

IMG_0983

IMG_0981IMG_0985

IMG_0987

The food was as good as it looks. Crème Brulee French Toast is probably the fanciest breakfast food I will ever eat. We joked that we felt like we were on the Upper East Side with Serena and Blair eating our daily fancy brunch….heavenly.

IMG_0992

IMG_0976IMG_0996

I want to live on the grounds of La Caille…they are straight out of Beauty and the Beast. I broke out in song more than once, much to Erin’s dismay.

IMG_0990

Have you ever had a 4- course breakfast? Neither had I…my body hated me by the time we left. This was our dessert. When I saw our bosom- bodied waitress (now I know what people mean when they say this restaurant is like an expensive Hooters) coming towards us with this last bit to our meal, I commented to Erin, “Look, there are swans coming towards us!” Erin was disappointed to find that I meant dessert and not a big white bird.

IMG_1006

This week, I was also treated to a free makeover night courtesy of Natalie and Bare Escentuals. We had a fun girls night playing with makeup, love these girls!

4 comments:

  1. That food looks incredible! What a fun thing to do for Erin. You sisters are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin turning 21 makes me feel old. What a great birthday activity, though! And now I'm dying to try Crème Brulee French Toast, sounds right up my alley...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes I am hungry now... I have never been to the La Caille. uh... brunch date one of these saturdays? You and Erin both look Beautiful in these photos. ps... i LOVE Erin's skirt, where did she get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That food looks delicious! :) Aren't sister the best??

    ReplyDelete