Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ode to Summer

I am a summer girl. I love the heat, I love the sunshine, I love a tan. I have been having a hard time accepting that the summer is coming to an end but thought it was a good opportunity to think about some of the fun things we got to do this summer, like...

Dance at Sara's Wedding

Spending the weekend at a cabin

Having an ice cold Diet Coke, and watching Tyler enjoy his hamburger

Spending the 24th of July with friends

Watching Kathryn start a fire

Getting confused at the County Fair

Having way too much fun on a Mac and spending lots of time with my family

Goodbye Summer, I have loved having you! Come back soon, please!

1 comment:

  1. Is the summer really over already?? I love this post, I am glad my wedding made the list :) Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete