Last month, I had the opportunity to see a legend. The Tramel family grew up with a Beatles soundtrack- my favorite song at 8 years old was "I am the Walrus". So.. it was no wonder that when we heard that Paul McCartney was coming to Utah (for the very first time), that all 5 of us Tramel siblings could not wait to go. My mom gave up her tickets so that my brothers and sisters could go but had concert remorse and bought more tickets at the stadium so she could come. It was wonderful to experience this amazing, once-in-a-lifetime night with my family. Also, as you may have guessed, I cried. When I first saw Paul on stage, when I first heard him sing live, and each time he sang a Beatles song. It was breathtaking.

So fun Kylee... I love that Pauly boy brought tears to your eyes! Love it! You look like you've had an amazing summer!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! So special and sweet! I also love the new blog layout :)
ReplyDeleteKylee! Our family was just like you we adored the beatles and would rent their movies all the time. And I loved Paul too I always had a crush on him- I'm so glad you got to go see him, I was sad thatI couldnt go... but it looks like you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. Love it. You two are so cute! And you are beautiful!
ReplyDelete