Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Showers

A few weeks ago, Ashley and I threw Amy a beautiful baby shower focused around pregnancy cravings. Her mother was kind enough to let us borrow her beautiful kitchen for the day and we had a great time eating and spending time with friends.


We had salty and we had sweet...

We even had an ice cream buffet, complete with lots of sprinkles.

And of course, the beaming mother...who delivered a beautiful Liam a few days later.

Tauni also threw Jessica a baby shower just in time to welcome little Lily into the world.
Congrats to all of my friends who are newly-mothers, I can't wait to watch your families grow!

4 comments:

  1. Kylee you are the Queen of all things cute, sweet, and crafty. What a beautiful baby shower! I love the idea and the photos! So cute! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...those shower pictures make me hungry. What an adorable set up! And a cute cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute ideas!! I love stuff like this. P.S. Congrats on the nursing position - we are really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kylee, I am always truly amazed with your cuteness and your creativity... what a cute idea for a shower!

    ReplyDelete