I've kind of lost interest in blogging. I don't have much to say, I'm not very good at it and don't feel like I can make my blog cute enough to want to have one...(I know, I know. I'm a bit of a "if you can't do it right, don't do it at all" kind of girl). Anyway, I've been feeling like I'm slacking because I'm not blogging...but I don't like to blog for the above mentioned reasons. It's a vicious cycle.
Here I am though, on my blog. Sharing with you the most recent endeavors of the 1 year old Copeland family.
In December, James and I celebrated a late honeymoon/ 1 year anniversary by going on a cruise. We traveled to Miami first, then to Key West and then on to Cozumel. It was a wonderful trip and we had a very fabulous and romantic time together.
Here I am though, on my blog. Sharing with you the most recent endeavors of the 1 year old Copeland family.
In December, James and I celebrated a late honeymoon/ 1 year anniversary by going on a cruise. We traveled to Miami first, then to Key West and then on to Cozumel. It was a wonderful trip and we had a very fabulous and romantic time together.
This picture was from our day in Cozumel..it was beautiful and we had the greatest day. The next picture was taken the next day, our "day at sea" on the boat. The weather was kind of a bummer.

I took this picture to document the length of my hair before I chopped it all off. (Pictures to come)




Yay you're blogging! Hi! Bye!
ReplyDeleteKylee! I love to read your blog, and I think its always been fun to read- its nice to keep up with you from your blog. But I do know how you feel-
ReplyDeletebut I'm jealous you went on a cruise. One day. ANd keep us updated on your hair.