When I first called Laser Quest to book a private game for my husband's birthday party, the attendant asked in excitement- "How old is the birthday boy??"--"24." I replied. :)
We had a great turnout for a fun night of celebrating with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came out and sorry we missed those who couldn't make it!
We had a great turnout for a fun night of celebrating with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came out and sorry we missed those who couldn't make it!
All of the lovely ladies who were tolerant enough to humor me with a group picture- I wasn't so lucky with the boys.









I love your hair!! Looks like a fun night.
ReplyDeleteWhat the...why are Jeff and I so smiley??? We're like, extremely happy.
ReplyDeleteAnd Natalie and my cardigan don't look as close to the same color in that photo as I thought they were.
What a fun night, thanks for putting it together, Ky!
Cute Pictures Kylee! It was so much fun- really I'm so glad we got to go! You are just gorgeous and i loved your apartment :) Love you kylee!
ReplyDelete