Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nurse Kylee

My faith has been restored in IHC. Today I was offered a position at Intermountain Medical Center in their Operating Room. I feel so blessed because not only is this my first position as a nurse but it is my dream job! I did my capstone in this OR and was so sad when they couldn't offer me a job at the time of graduation. I thought my world was crashing down when I found myself graduated and jobless a few months ago but now see that it was a blessing in disguise. I, in the meantime, was able to spend 2 and a half months at Mountain America and I even had a few months of the summer off. I feel so blessed and couldn't be more excited to start my new job on October 4th!!

4 comments:

  1. Kylee, that's fantastic! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Kylee. You make me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee that is so exciting and you so deserve it! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete