

This was the car's new resting place...on the other side of the parking lot.
Next, we parked outside of the school and waited for Gentry to head home. We finally spotted him standing where the Scion used to be parked, pacing back and forth. While we were waiting, Courtney got a call from Gentry that went something like this....Courtney "Hello?"
Gentry "Courtney, the Scion is gone!"
Courtney "What do you mean the Scion is gone!?"
Gentry "I dont know, I mean..it was here this morning and now it's just GONE!"
Courtney "Oh my gosh, well do you think it was stolen?"
Gentry "I dont know, I dont think so! I mean, this never happens at Bingham! I'm going to go report it."
Courtney "No, no, no...don't report it. I'll just come pick you up and we'll figure it out."
Gentry "Well, whatever you do...don't tell Dad!"
So, needless to say...Gentry was a little nervous.
Gentry "Courtney, i found it! It's...it's...all the way on the other side of the parking lot!"
Courtney "Well how did it get there?"
Gentry "I dont know, someone must have moved it!"
When Gentry got home, the picture of me with the Scion had replaced the previous background picture on the computer. He saw it right away when he got home and after he yelled and was mad for a few minutes, he finally thought it was kind of funny.
What mean sisters....but I'd say a pretty successful prank.

That is such a great story! I laughed out loud! OUT LOUD! With no one around me! That is how funny it was. Love the pictures, great post!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I am so glad you posted about this I totally want to play a prank on someone. It sounds like you have such a great and fun family :)
ReplyDelete