Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mini (late) Honeymoon

This weekend, James and I used one of the wedding gifts that we had been most excited about. I have always wanted to stay in the Jungle Room at the Anniversary Inn and this was our chance, it was decorated so cute and we loved every second of our time there. They even gave us complimentary cheesecake and sparkling cider! Along with the food, there was a jetted bathtub and shower with water- compliments of our friend, the elephant. We got to go out to dinner and hang out downtown like we were on a vacation away from home. Thanks to our dear friends who made our getaway weekend possible!


I ran into an alligator on my way to the front door.
This is our friend, Mr. Elephant.

James was happy with the big screen above the bed that had all night ESPN available.


Dinner at Chili's, what a treat!



4 comments:

  1. Kylee! I stumbled upon your blog through Linnea's Blog and ta-da! Matt and I have a blog too! (Well I guess I should say I have a blog :) Matt's not really the blogging type). Anyway, I LOVE your wedding pictures! LOVE your dress. Hope you are loving married life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylee I adore you! I am so glad you two had a good time. I love the elephant, it really makes it look like you are IN a jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a wedding gift! I'm glad you guys got to go have some fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fun idea! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete