
It's amazing what a little bit of paint and some shiny new handles and knobs can do to a piece of furniture. It made me want to redo all of our stuff!
I also had the chance to spend the night with my favorite kids while their parents headed out for some birthday celebrations. I loved hanging out with Braylee and Kason, we watched lots of movies and did a lot of goofing around. :)


Happy Birthday Taun!
I'm so happy you have a blog :). Ours is jaeme-randy.blogspot.com. You looked so gorgeous at your wedding. I'm so glad you get to be happy and married now, its great. You totally are making me want to paint our dresser black now that I see how good your desk turned out!
ReplyDeleteOMG that little girl is so cute! I love the pic where she is puffing out her cheeks!
ReplyDeleteHaha, you lied! You ARE a good blogger! :) I like it. And I love that desk! When I move closer we must have craft nights all the time!! Man I miss living close...I hope to see you soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYay! You finally have a blog! I will add you to my contact list for sure!
ReplyDelete