Monday, January 18, 2010

Slacklining!


I ran across this picture and my heart hurt for summer. James fell in love with slacklining this past year and we finally bought our own set of lines. It is kind of like the opposite of tight-rope walking and it is very hard (for me). You just have to tie it the correct way between two very strong objects (we usually use trees), and then away you go! As soon as the weather gets warmer you will find us at South Jordan Park...feel free to join us!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were on here! Congrats on the wedding!! You guys are so dang cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! Cool picture too! I am so excited you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee!!! I found your blog hooray!! So cute! I heard that your going to dinner at Linnea's and so I will be seeing you soon! I'm excited.

    Ps slack lining is SO much fun, we do it every year for our family reunion and I absolutely love it. I know what you mean by how your heart hurt for summer. Mine does too.. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete