Courtney turned 21 this week and we celebrated with lots of food...well, lots of cake. Cupcakes are one of my biggest weaknesses. I shouldn't be allowed to bake them, or especially... eat them. Regardless, I made..and ate them anyway.
Those are so cute and look oh so yummy! You and your sister are so beautiful!
So this lady I work with made a cupcake bouquet. It totally made me think of you. It is so cute and you would be so good at it! We should have a cupcakin' party ASAP!
Those are so cute and look oh so yummy! You and your sister are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo this lady I work with made a cupcake bouquet. It totally made me think of you. It is so cute and you would be so good at it! We should have a cupcakin' party ASAP!
P.S. I used the word "so" six times in the previous post. I don't even think I had six sentences.
ReplyDeleteWell i defiantly think you should continue to make them... look how dang cute those are!
ReplyDeleteNow I really really want a cupcake.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are gorgeous. :-)