Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Love Brody Dezember Photography.

I got my wedding album and disc today and thought I would share a few pictures from our wedding. At times throughout the planning process I wondered if I did the right thing by putting most of the wedding budget towards a photographer but now I am glad I did, it was worth every dime.


I love this shot of all of us. We were lucky to have a beatiful (but cold) day in the middle of December.

My skinny bridesmaids that I forced to wear short dresses in the middle of winter.


Yay! So happy to finally be married!
When I get the pictures organized better, I will try to post more...I have so many more awesome ones. :)




3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Your photographer was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does such a great job, we looked into him too and I love all of his work. You looked so pretty and I love the dresses your bridesmaids wore!

    ReplyDelete