Growing up, there was always a camera in my face. I have my entire life documented by home videos and photo albums. I always hated it. Now, I couldn’t be more grateful. As siblings, one of our favorite things to do when we get together is look through photo albums and watch those home movies. I hope to provide those same memories for my children. Consequently, that means constantly having the camera out and Luke having to put up with me. He’ll get used to it.
I’m also grateful that my mom and sisters have such great cameras and are talented photographers. I know that no big moment will go unphotographed, wherever we may be.
Look at these chunky legs! Sorry babe, you inherited those from your mama.
I just never get bored taking pictures of him.
My baby is getting big way too fast. I know that he’s only 11 weeks old but…he’s already 11 weeks old! Also, I’m obsessed with this picture.
I like to make noises that make his eyes do this.
Aunt Courtney took this one. So precious.
I’m excited to show this little guy what Thanksgiving is all about. Even though Luke can’t eat solids yet, I plan on making up for it and eating enough for the both of us.
Oh my stinkin cuteness! Kylee he is so incredibly cute, you are such a good mommy. Seriously, I knew you would be though :) love you!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! He's growing so fast. The very last picture of him is so grown up for a newborn! Handsome!
ReplyDelete