Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Day in the Life

This picture cracks me up. Luke was not in the mood for mom to insist on him wearing a bunny hat. He reminds me of Ralphie in his pink bunny pajamas on A Christmas Story. I just couldn’t help it, he looks so cute!

IMG_2490

We got to go visit with Jess and Luke and I got to meet little Scarlett! I’ve been friends with Jessica for about 20 years now and it is so fun to be able to watch our little families grow.

IMG_2493

Luke was unsure of what to think.

IMG_2496

…especially when Scarlett tried to cuddle. We’re going to have to keep our eyes on these two.

IMG_2498

After a long day, Luke needed to sit back and relax with his binky and a nap. Doesn’t he look like the most grown-up 2-month-old that you’ve ever seen?

IMG_2506

First snow! I loved bundling this little man up and taking him out into the wintery wonderland that arrived this weekend.

IMG_2511

So glad to be able to spend every day with this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I cannot wait to see you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete