Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving. Good food, good company, good newspaper ads… This year we also had especially great weather. Who could ask for more?

IMG_2555

We started out the morning with out annual Turkey Trot. Some of us did better than others and some of us will use the “I just had a baby” excuse for at least another year.

IMG_2556

We were so glad to have Liz join us this year!

IMG_2559

 IMG_2558

We love Thanksgiving at the Autry’s. I was proud of the warm cheesy bacon dip in a bread bowl that I made.

IMG_2560 IMG_2562

James loves hanging out with his baby boy.

IMG_2564 (2)

Missing Sara, Nick, and Allison.

IMG_2565 IMG_2569

Proud Grandma and Grandpa. I had nothing to do with Luke’s shirt. He picked it out himself.

I am so grateful for so many things this year. I am grateful that I was able to become pregnant and that I had a healthy 9 months that resulted in a beautiful baby boy. I’m grateful for a handsome husband who has become a wonderful father and who is my best friend. I am grateful for my parents whom I love very, very much; I have no doubt that they both would do anything for my siblings and I. I’m grateful for my in-laws who have been a life-saver in me transitioning back to work and who are so generous and supportive of my little family.I am thankful for the rest of my in-law family and for my step-family. How lucky am I to not only have 1 family, but 3 families! I am thankful for my job, my co-workers and all of the opportunities that my education has brought me. I’m thankful for my 3 sisters and 4 brothers- Canden and Travis are an essential part of our family and I would not be the person I am today without the other 4. Finally, I’m grateful for my Heavenly Father who has blessed me so, so much.

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment