I’m sitting at home at 8pm on the 4th of July because I don’t think I can walk anymore today. I never imagined the discomfort that would come with being 30 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling especially sad lately that I can’t be as active as I want to be. It is literally exhausting for me to get in and out of bed because it is so painful. Anyway, I tried to be defy my body this morning and participate in the Sandy 5k that the Copeland family runs every year. I jog/walked about half of the race and then called it quits. I was so proud of myself for being more active this morning than I had the past 6 months…then I realized it was probably not a good idea to start exercising again at 7 and half months pregnant… hence the reason I am couch-ridden on my favorite holiday of the year.
At least I got some cute pictures of our favorite Autry clan (plus James).
I kind of miss seeing my feet.
I still loved this day. You can’t beat having the day off, seeing great friends and family, Café Rio, and going to bed before 9:00.
Bring on the next 10 weeks.
Very cute pics, Kylee! Enjoyed reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteTracy :)!
Oh my gosh. Just thinking about doing that makes me hurt!! But good for you for trying! I could never- I can barely go up the stairs! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing for even attempting a 5k at 7 months pregnant! You amazing girl you. You're still lookin' good sexy mama!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are hurting so bad :(. Not too much longer though! You look so cute.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for attempting the 5k!! The bad news is...the discomfort only gets worse. :( I was so miserable the last couple of months, I was basically bedridden. haha But you look SO good!! I am so excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete