Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thank Goodness for Pinterest

If it weren’t for Pinterest, my apartment would not be decorated and I would have nothing to do on my days off. Also, I’m sorry that I don’t have cute children to blog about. Until I do, you have to deal with multiple pictures of my craft projects.

Behold, the college football wreath of all wreaths:

IMG_1272

This was the cheapest project I’ve ever made. Yarn, felt, glue and some pipe stuff I found at Home Depot that was way cheaper than a foam wreath. (See picture below)

IMG_1243

$1.00= 2 wreaths. Yay!

IMG_1271 

IMG_1270

You can also see the original on my DIY Pinterest board. If I were to do it over again, I would choose a thicker foam pipe like the one they used.

Also, I love Halloween decorations but I can NOT wait to start decorating for Christmas. Yay for days off!

2 comments:

  1. i just love that you made an OU wreath. i hope it makes james happy when he sees it.

    ReplyDelete