Saturday night means college football at our house. Though I am learning to appreciate it, I sometimes need something to keep myself occupied during the games. This weekend, I had stocked up on fun projects from the wood connection to get ahead on my holiday decorations. My bookcase got an “All Hallows Eve” makeover while OU whooped the behinds of the University of Missouri. It was a great night.
I also had a bridal shower on Saturday. I met Caitlan in Seminary in 9th grade. We have been friends for many years and she was my roommate when I re-met and fell in love with my husband. She is marrying the boy that she dated in high school and one of our good friends. We can’t wait for them to get married!
CUTE! I love the crafts! I need to get going on my holiday crafts. You need to teach me some lessons missy. Your dang talented.
ReplyDeleteKylee, you are just too adorable. I love all the Halloween stuff. I'm also loving your hair- it's such a cute length. Will and I thought of you and James when we watched the OU recap...we knew James was in a good mood. Maybe you should post some pics of your apartment, since I never made it there before we moved..?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Your house is perfectly spookied-up for fall.
ReplyDeleteI live vicariously through your blog. Please do it more. =)
ReplyDelete