Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trip Down Memory Lane

I am going through all of my old pictures and videos today while working on my little sister’s wedding slideshow and keep getting distracted by things. Like this, one of my best friends got married (3 years ago now) but her wedding was definitely one of the best that I have ever been to (this may have been because I was also a bridesmaid….but seriously, look how much fun we had).

contrast

jump

TIM_5154-Edit

louswedding 054

umbrella copy

And this…this is the best part.

This may not interest many people other than those who were involved but it is still cute to watch.

I have many more pictures and videos so maybe I will work on posting more. :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute, and I love how fun the pictures are. I've always loved the way that Linnea did her wedding. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete