Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Homecoming!

This morning, my 2 beautiful sisters came home. For the past 4 months, they have been in China and I think they were as anxious to get back as we were to have them back. They had quite a struggle making it to SLC- long layovers, cancelled flights, an unexpected night in LA- but they are finally home. Needless to say, I cried... a lot.
Waiting for their flight to land...
This is right before I gave in and ran to them with my arms outstretched. Tears staining my cheeks as I ran through the airport.
Everyone wanted a picture with the girls.



The Tramel kids together again.
WELCOME HOME COURTNEY AND ERIN!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad they are home, I bet you missed them! That went fast right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sisters look SO much alike! You are all so cute :)

    ReplyDelete