We be ready to party!
... Well, I don't have much to say...just lots of pictures to share. I am lazy and haven't done anything to most of them but it was either this or nothing. Enjoy!

Lollicup....Mmmm.

I went on a business trip with James. We stayed at a hotel in the middle of nowhere and they had a random miniature golf course next to their pool. (James stuffed his shirt in his pocket.)

Don't mind how scroungy I look...we were driving the entire day.

This is at the South Jordan Countryfest.. I took this picture because of the prize goldfish that James won and wanted to remember him carrying it around all night.

Killer Bunnies night with all the guys. The girls started their own game in the next room but only got through a few rounds before they decided to quit and chat instead.

4th of July

I love Kathryn in the background because she looks like an angel.
We LOVE Killer Bunnies... :) We like to play on teams - girls against the guys and Matt usually ends up sleeping on the couch ;) Such a bitter game!! Looks like you are having a great summer.
ReplyDeleteCute picture... kylee even when you are scroungy you are gorgeous. And I'm glad that i took that picture with the boys and they are all smiling... we should have got a shot with the girls :)
ReplyDelete