May was a good month for me. It started out strong with a college graduation and ended on an equally good note with my birthday. Here are a few pictures from my birthday weekend.
Tiff and I had a slumber party while James was out of town. I would not usually post such a disgusting picture of me but I promised Tiffany that I would. We had a very girly night full of chic flicks and lots of junk food. (Hence the toothbrush)
When James got home, we went to dinner with our old highschool gang. We usually go to Leatherbys but when there is an NBA game on, James believes that changes and sacrifices must be made. We ventured to the nearest restaraunt with a television and ended up at Applebees.
For my birthday, James sent me shopping. He knows the true way to my heart: with a credit card. I hadn't been shopping for myself in a long time and was glad to take my twin along for the ride.
That night, we had a Memorial Day/Birthday barbeque with our new and old family. :)





SO cute! Kylee you are so gorgeous! It looks like you had a really good month! It was so fun to see you and James the other day we need to do that more often... but maybe not play killer bunnies haha
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I'm glad you had a great day! I have to comment on your last post...Randy and I are both so frustrated with IHC. We both work for them and have for a long time (Randy about 3 years and me at 2 different hosptials totaling about 3 years) and neither of us have jobs. I applied for a position and didn't get it and now there are no "residency" openings so I can't apply for any jobs there. Its so annoying. Sorry for my rant on your blog :).
ReplyDelete