Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graduation 2010


I can't believe it! I'm finally a college graduate! There were honestly a few time (well, more than a few) where I thought I might not make it. Nursing school was the hardest 2 years of my entire life and I couldn't be happier to put it behind me. However, I also had some amazing things happen to me during nursing school. I learned that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, I married my handsome husband, I made a some of the best friends I have ever had, and I made many memories that will never be forgotten. Thank you to every person who supported me, lent a shoulder to cry on (which I did, a lot), and who loved me when I needed it most. I love you all! Here are some pictures from my proudest day:




The Copelands
Me and my daddy.




Mom and Mark



This is Tiffany, she never let me quit. I would not have graduated without her.

6 comments:

  1. We did it!! yay! Great post Kylee :) You look gorgeous in all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee you do look so gorgeous! As always. Yay! We all made it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! This is so exciting!! You will make a great nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You look so beautiful - I LOVE your hair.
    Lovely photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ky you look absolutely gorgeous on your special day! Congrats... what an accomplishment! Can't wait for our lunch date tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did it! We made it! It's over!!! I am so grateful Nursing school introduced me to you! You are amazing and beautiful. Love the post.

    ReplyDelete