Announcing…
Can you believe it?! We are going to be parents!
Here are some exciting stats:
11………..The week of pregnancy I am on
4…………The week I was when I found out I was pregnant
2…………The number of pregnancy tests that I took
21………..The number of days I went without a single Diet Coke (those of you who know me know what a huge sacrifice this was for me).
1………..How many weeks we waited before telling our families (we have no self control).
5………..The number of years it took me to get my acne under control.
1………..The number of months it took for the acne to make itself at home after I quit my meds.
9………..The week that we saw our baby in an ultrasound and saw it’s tiny arm waving hello.
8………..The week that I was hit with morning sickness.
2………..The number of 16 hour shifts I have had to work since finding out I was pregnant.
0………...The number of times I have actually thrown up (I’m a lucky duck).
840………The number of times a day we thank Heavenly Father for the opportunity to be parents. (the number of hours I’m awake x minutes/hour)
Pregnancy is surreal. In some ways, I feel no different….except that I always feel crappy….and I’m always exhausted…..and I’m always kind of ornery. But really, I don’t feel like I’m growing a human being. This baby though, is one lucky child. I can’t imagine coming into a home where it will be loved more or surrounded by more love by both families. It is also the first grandchild on both sides so it will be one spoiled child.
Now you all know our exciting news. We can’t wait until September!
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you Kylee!!! So excited!! Congrats! Can't wait to see you and the baby bump this Saturday!
ReplyDeletexo
Congratulations Copeland family! Parenthood is the absolute best! I LOVED having a September baby. Fall babies are awesome, and being pregnant in the summer is wonderful. Swimming and Flip Flops! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! And you look adorable and tiny!
ReplyDeleteYay! We're so excited for Baby Copeland!
ReplyDeleteKylee I totally have a tear in my eye for you!! And you look fabulous!! Being a mom is the best experience and I am so excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting and you are such a cute pregnant lady!! :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest. I love you and your baby already. I miss you already too! Your outfit is adorable, your hair looks great, and you know exactly how to wear a baby bump! And that sign is too cute too. Ugh, I am gushing over the cuteness. And the cute way you blogged. That baby has no choice but to be the cutest. Love ya! And way to go on the 21 days!! So proud!
ReplyDelete