Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Very Pinterest Christmas

What did we do before Pinterest? We didn’t have cute ideas for treats and decorations, that’s what. Erin and I had a Christmas treats night. We saw this “Santa Hat” snack mix and had to make it. It turned out so adorable…and quite tasty.

IMG_1379

IMG_1375IMG_1383

Erin also had a Christmas Party with Mountain America and, lucky for me, Travis had to work that morning (sorry Trav!). I took full advantage of the free all-you-can-eat brunch at the Little America. As you can tell from my beaming face, I have never been happier (thanks MACU!).

IMG_1391

December 19th was our 2 year anniversary. We were lucky enough to both have the day off. We started the day at Kneaders- my favorite place for breakfast. I don’t know how anyone can resist this French Toast, it’s basically dessert for breakfast.

IMG_1400

James is one of those who has the willpower. Not only can he resist the French Toast but he doesn’t even like the toppings for his pancakes. I don’t complain…more for me.

IMG_1401

I love getting dressed up so James let us be fancy for dinner that night. We had a great day eating, lounging and reminding one another how grateful we are to be married.

anniversary

Here are some more Pinterest crafts. This cute little homemade snow globe added a little charm to my bare shelf.

IMG_1390IMG_1387

Lovin’ me some Mario. Thanks for the present Jamesy!

IMG_1423

Allison made Sara this sweet Scrabble board (also, thanks to Pinterest)…I have the cutest sisters-in-law.

IMG_1426

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love Pinterest too! And you guys look amazing going out to eat. Your adorable Kylee like always.

    ReplyDelete