July is my favorite month. It’s hot, it’s sunny, and there are lots of festivities all month long. Caitlan and I went to the Days of ‘47 parade earlier this week. The weather was perfect and we even got to see Spencer for a few minutes. My favorite part of the day was when Caitlan stopped the toy cart so that she could buy cotton candy. I love summer.
Last night, we had a neighborhood BBQ in the neighborhood that I grew up in. Our grill was the star of the show…after the fun was over though, someone had to push it back home. That’s where Courtney and Canden come in. I had to make fun of them and the earthquake they were causing down the middle of the street.
Today was the first day of the Parade of Homes in SLC. Kathryn and I have had our tickets for weeks and couldn’t wait to get to the “Up” house before it was too crowded. We were there an hour after it opened and decided that our eagerness was well worth it. The house is as adorable inside as it is out. In the basement, they have a “Toy Story” themed room that was made for Make-a-Wish…so adorable. Plus, they have balloons tied to the chimney, does the cute-ness ever end?
I love July.
No comments:
Post a Comment