Oh hey little guy! We can’t wait to meet you!
Direct quote from your father: “This is the only time I think I’ll ever say this but…show me a (insert word for male genitalia)”. I can tell you that I’ve never seen a happier James. He was beaming all night at the thought of getting a son.
We had your aunts and uncles over to tell them whether you are a boy or a girl.
Most of them thought you were a girl. Your Uncle Connor was the only one who got it right.
Don’t mind the fact that your mama never gets ready anymore. You are making it very hard for her to fit into her clothes or have the energy to do her hair.
Happy Baby Boy Day!!
Cute idea Kylee! I'm excited to see the fun activities and crafts that you are gonna do with that sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteYou still look great and James looks so happy! I love his comment. Hilarious. And you are glowing!
ReplyDeleteI guessed you were going to have a boy since you found out fairly early :). Congrats! I'm happy for you two! That is funny what your husband said. Go get maternity pants. I never felt like getting ready because nothing fit me but I feel so much better about it now!
ReplyDeleteI love James' smile in that picture of you two - you guys both look so happy!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment :) I couldn't be happier for you guys! xx
ReplyDelete